Project / Job Flow Diagram
- Meet with customer to review project to determine if project is a good casting candidate.
- Design engineering geometry set casting goals
- Determine best casting process.
- Determine direction of project prototype or directly into production tooling.
- Determine prototype process
- Determine production tooling design process
- Build proto or production tooling
- Dual approach? Prototype and production simultaneously?
- Build tooling
- Build first parts for protos and test results
- CNC machine first castings and value added options
- Get real proto castings to customer for testing sales assembly
- Get feed-back from customers engineers, sales and their customers
- Improve casting adjust tooling as required
Our engineers have experience creating mission-critical components for virtually any industry, and we thrive on challenging projects and love to explore innovative cast solutions in collaboration with our customers to push beyond boundaries. We can create small castings, large castings, prototypes, 3D printed molds and additional components from most machinable materials.